Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blank Wilderlands Map

Here is a blank wilderlands map for you to print and use for notes. Unlike the the one at the Judges Guild site It is designed to print on a half page. So you can get two per page. Also it a bit more professional looking than the line art version on the Judges Guild site. Click on the image to get the full size version. It is created 300 dpi to make it 5.5 by 8.5


And yes every island is there. This was generated off a base map I created ages ago by copying the original coastlines hex by hex into my computer. It not as hard as it sounds. I got it done in a week's worth of evening. Of course I was single then. But since then I used the original data to create a variety of maps for my own use and for other projects.

2 comments:

Akrasia said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing this!

David Larkins said...

Fantastic! Just in time for my re-invigorated Wilderlands sandbox. :)