Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random April Fools Jokes

Table of April Fools Jokes from Bat in the Attic (1d6)
  1. Announce the Ultimate Sandbox with no prep needed with detail down to the last NPC child and house, retailing for 19.99.
  2. Say that I won the lottery and plan to buy Greyhawk from Hasbro.
  3. Build the ultimate fantasy Live-Action Role-playing site and say that God told me to build it and they will come.
  4. Show a video of me burning a 1st edition OD&D boxed set only to pull away to show it was a trick.
  5. Post that my entire 30 year collection of vintage RPG material including handwritten notes will go to the first person who shows up at my door at 5:59 am on April 1st.
  6. Realize that I am always the straight man in these things and shouldn't be trying to do a April Fools prank.

No comments: