While priority has been getting the Wilderlands maps done, I have other projects going on. Namely my next Bat in the Attic product a revamp of the Wild North. The idea is to update the Wild North to the standards of Blackmarsh and my other hexcrawl settings. And to rework the southern edge of the map to work with Blackmarsh.
I did a preliminary version of the southern edge in the combined Blackmarsh map I made.
Then during my vacation I used my laptop to edit the original Wild North map. The laptop isn't up to the task of editing the massive Wilderlands maps so I brought the Wild North files. I was able to get the map reworked to where it match Blackmarsh both in geography and presentation. Still needs some work but it is basically done.
Now I can start working on the text.
Wild West Campaign Update: Yellow Fever
24 minutes ago