Saturday, February 27, 2010

Off to ErieCon 2010

First off I apologize for not posting an ISO.When I started burning CDs I realized that I did not have all my normal tools installed as the result of a HD Crash several month ago. It will take me some time to reassemble them. However as for the CDs themselves I was able to get them burned with the default tools of Windows Vista.

I will be involved in a Old School Panel on Saturday Afternoon and then running a S&W + Majestic Wilderlands game Saturday Evening from 6pm to 10pm. Hope to see some of you there.

I want to say thanks to Jeff Rients of Jeff's Gameblog for contributing a PDF of the Miscellanea of Cinder. I am sure everybody who get these will enjoy them. Finally I appreciate everybody who contributed comments and links in the previous posts.

No comments: