- Announce the Ultimate Sandbox with no prep needed with detail down to the last NPC child and house, retailing for 19.99.
- Say that I won the lottery and plan to buy Greyhawk from Hasbro.
- Build the ultimate fantasy Live-Action Role-playing site and say that God told me to build it and they will come.
- Show a video of me burning a 1st edition OD&D boxed set only to pull away to show it was a trick.
- Post that my entire 30 year collection of vintage RPG material including handwritten notes will go to the first person who shows up at my door at 5:59 am on April 1st.
- Realize that I am always the straight man in these things and shouldn't be trying to do a April Fools prank.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Random April Fools Jokes
Table of April Fools Jokes from Bat in the Attic (1d6)