Friday, February 14, 2020

Hunters in Death the last 24 hours


I want to thank everybody for their show of support throughout the week. It meant a lot and I got to talk to a lot of new people. I regret it wasn't under better circumstances.

I will be talking in a later post about Bat in the Attic Games. But right now it is last day  of one of my best friends kickstarters.

Tim Shorts of Gothridge Manor and I have been gaming together since high school along with our friend Dwayne Gillingham. In recent years he has been publishing his ideas along with some kick ass maps.

Now Tim is taking a stab at a kickstarter by offering Hunters in Death, an old school hex crawl. It part of Kickstarter's zine quest 2 encouraging and promoting various zine authors.

Here is a summary of what it is about.
Hunters in Death is set in the Komor Forest. A place that's consumed civilizations and birthed abominations. Yet there is a single outpost, Hounds Head, that holds back the darkness. It's a beacon for adventurers. Silver and blood are promised. And delivered. Some adventurers return with sacks overflowing with coins and jewels, but most fertilize the forest with their blood.
I have adventured in the Komor Forest and it is an interesting place to explore. The zine itself is a good deal at $4 for the PDF and $8 for print + pdf. Hope you check it out.

5 comments:

Reason said...

Are you guys Australian?

Weird question but the kickstarter is showing me values AUD, even though I live in Singapore...

Which is no big deal, but I haven't been home to Oz in years...

Robert Conley said...

No we live in a small town in rural NW Pennsylvania.

Darren said...

Rob,
If you have time I would like to discuss the Majestic Wilderlands with you (just a couple of questions). Is there a way to contact you directly?
Darren

Robert Conley said...

Yes just ping me on Discord my user name is Rob Conley

Damon Threet said...

Thanks for the heads up on this one! I backed it and am looking forward to checking it out.