Thursday, February 12, 2009

Now for some GURPS News

The annual Report to the Stakeholder is up on SJ Game website. You can see it here.

This is always a tremendous thing that they do for their customers and one of the reasons they are a quality company. Although I grumble that I wish GURPS was more popular, and that they get a darn monster manual out. But hey there are rumors that one of my favorite 3e books, GURPS Low Tech, is one of the hardbacks this year. Plus e23 keeps cranking good stuff including my beloved GURPS Mass Combat along with the Dungeon Fantasy Series.

1 comment:

Samuel Van Der Wall said...

Very interesting read. I especially was interested in the part where he talked about the gaming industry as a whole. I've been trying to find information about sales and other things for the gaming industry, but it is fairly hard since there are a lot of independent companies out there that don't track their sales very well.