Thursday, December 18, 2014

Gothridge Games Starter Adventures, a story about a lot of maps.

+Tim Shorts finally released Starter Adventures. For those you who liked his Knowledge Illuminates, you will like this. Moreso because you don't get just one adventure, you get about a dozen and a half adventures, locales, creatures, and items. Along with great art from +Jason Sholtis and maps from me.

RPG Now PDF
Lulu PDF
Lulu Print

The Map from Bender's End.

I tell you need to be careful around Tim with cartography. He just might have you redo the trees ....



Nope. But to be fair showing just the tree trunks was not a good idea. 



Nope. Didn't like the spiky branches or gray transparency. So tried round trunks and transparent foliage.

Nope. now I tried a general fill.


Nope. He finally made up his damn mind combining the branching trunks with transparent foliage.


I can't complain as Tim as been putting up with my bad grammar for years when editing my stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My copy is on the way. Looking forward to seeing your map handiwork.

Tom said...

Congrats on getting this out! Looks spiff.