Friday, November 10, 2017

Of to the Con and Middle Earth!


So around 3pm I will heading from work to Con on the Cob in Richfield (Cleveland) Ohio. There I will hang out with my friends +Tim Shorts and +Chris C.. and get in on some gaming action.


On Saturday at 1 pm,  I will be running a modified version of my Scourge of the Demon Wolf for Adventures in Middle Earth called Scourge of the Werewolf. Because it is a face to face session I can go all out with my Dwarven Forges, props, and minis.




5 comments:

Rafael Fagundes said...

What are those tiles you are putting the terrain pieces on?

Robert Conley said...

D&D Wilderness tiles mainly from this.

https://www.amazon.com/Dungeon-Tiles-Master-Set-Wilderness/dp/0786956127/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1510324738&sr=8-2&keywords=D%26D+Tile+master

Scott Anderson said...

If you will be there tomorrow, encourage the organizers to have a moment of silence at 11:11 in honor of JRR Tolkien, WWI veteran.

Mystic Scholar said...

Sounds great! Here's hoping you guys have a blast!

Chris C. said...

Looking forward to it!